Job title: Sage Business Development Manager
Reports to: Sales Director
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5:15pm, 60-minute lunch break.
Salary: Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission structure with accelerators.
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
We are recruiting for Business Development Manager to join our Sage Sales team responsible for creating, nurturing and pursuing business relationships with prospective customers through to the closure of business deals.
The BDM is responsible for identifying business needs within their prospects and driving sales by illustrating the value of Sage product and services.
• Managing pipeline and negotiating to close the sale of software solutions to clients
• Identify the right prospect stakeholder and build professional relationships quickly in order to facilitate deals
• Maintaining and enhancing product knowledge in order to be recognised as an expert and an ambassador for Sage.
• Articulating how the Sage solution meets prospects’ needs and differentiates from competitors, through sales presentations and customer meetings.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Experience selling Sage 200 or a comparable accounting / ERP package
• Exposure IT or related sector, working within a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
• Track record of driving & securing new business
• Excellent account development skills
• Ability to deliver consistently against targets
• Good sense of humour
• Team mentality
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and achievable OTE. Health cover, life assurance, birthday day off, tastecard membership, generous holiday entitlement (plus the option to buy holidays), employee bonus scheme, plus more!
Come and join a winning team.