Job title: Business Development Manager
Reports to: Sales Director
Location: Leeds, Manchester & Chorley
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, 60-minute lunch break.
Salary: Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission structure with accelerators. Commission paid on new business and renewals.
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
The overall remit of the role is to help BCN grow its customer base in the UK SMB, SME & Mid Enterprise markets through a focused sales strategy involving on-premise IT, Office 365, Azure cloud and managed services.
The BDM is responsible for establishing new relationships as well as nurturing existing ones. As well as the day to day sales activity you will be handling the procurement, negotiating with vendors, providing clear and accurate proposals to customers in line with their needs and requirements to ultimately secure the deal and following the sale through to completion ensuring the smooth implementation of a project.
You will have access to superb sales & marketing collateral and be supported by sales-centric leadership that will get the best from you and help you maximise your opportunity base and earning potential.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Exposure to IT or related sector, working within a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
Current vendor sales specialisations – e.g. Microsoft, VM ware, Sophos
• Experience selling to end user customers – 2+ years field sales experience selling to IT Managers, Directors and technology leaders.
• SME/ Commercial/ mid-Enterprise sector focus
• Robust market knowledge in relation to Office 365, storage, cloud technologies and managed IT service
• Takes ownership and responsibility of their work
• Track record of driving & securing new business
• Excellent account development skills
• Ability to deliver consistently against targets
• Good sense of humour
• Team mentality
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and achievable OTE. Health cover, life assurance, birthday day off, tastecard membership, generous holiday entitlement (plus the option to buy holidays), employee bonus scheme, plus more!
Come and join a winning team.