Job title: Full Stack Web Developer
Reports to: CTO
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, 60-minute lunch break.
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 (DOE)
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
Primarily the role will focus on developing and improving BCN’s internally built ERP system, using PHP & MySQL. The role may also include chargeable development for BCN’s client base.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining internal and external web-based applications
• Testing and quality assurance of all development work
• Perform maintenance on existing systems as well as develop new applications
• Analyse system issues and implement solutions rapidly
• Building high-quality deliverables while being thorough in all aspects of the development lifecycle
Technical skills required:
• Strong object-oriented development experience with PHP/MySQL and its web frameworks (Codeigniter and Laravel)
• Familiarity with relational databases and MVC design patterns
• Experience with git version control
• 5 years minimum experience
• Good communication
Desirable but not essential:
• Linux knowledge
• Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, WordPress
• Knowledge of T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
• A minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• A passion for problem solving under pressure
• Able to work on their own initiative
• Team Mentality
• Possess good organisational and time management skills
• Good sense of humour
• Team mentality
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and achievable OTE. Health cover, life assurance, birthday day off, tastecard membership, generous holiday entitlement (plus the option to buy holidays), employee bonus scheme, plus more!
Come and join a winning team.