Job title: Junior Technical Installations Engineer
Reports to: Head of Professional Services
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm (Or alternative shift), 60-minute lunch break.
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
This is an exciting and challenging role for an enthusiastic candidate who is motivated to learn and advance their technical knowledge.
The successful candidate will initially be responsible for configuring and installing new desktops, laptops, switches and firewall/routers (dependent on experience) at client sites to a high level of customer satisfaction. The engineer will also assist Senior Technical Installations Engineers with infrastructure and desktop refresh projects to further their technical understanding.
Prior experience with the below technologies will be highly beneficial and accelerate the engineer’s advancement in the role:
• Windows Sever 2008 through 2019
• Active Directory and related services (DHCP, DNS).
• O365 its complimentary components (OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Flow, Planner, Delve etc)
• Exchange Server
• Cloud storage and infrastructure platforms (Azure, AWS, private cloud)
• Backup technologies (particularly Veeam)
• Router/firewall (particularly WatchGuard & SonicWall)
• A minimum 1 years’ experience in an IT support or project delivery role
• A passion for problem solving under pressure
• Able to work on their own initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Possess good organisational and time management skills
• Full UK driving licence
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and achievable OTE. Health cover, life assurance, birthday day off, tastecard membership, generous holiday entitlement (plus the option to buy holidays), employee bonus scheme, plus more!
Come and join a winning team.