Reports to: CFO
Location: Manchester (near Manchester Airport)
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
Responsible for commercial processes and governance within the business. Pro-active management of the deal desk, quick execution in the quote to order cycle, margin optimisation and master services agreement and service catalogue ownership. Development of insightful management reporting and performance analysis. Key interface role between Finance/Operations and Sales teams. This is a hands-on role.
• Providing day to day commercial support to the account management teams
• Supporting the identification, management and mitigation of risks at all levels associated with such a significant bidding process
• Leading governance within the bidding process contracts to ensure that the company’s requirements of the contract are being complied with
• Liaison with contractual parties to administer any associated side agreements/variations
• Carrying out training and regular reviews to ensure operational teams are aware of the key contract processes and obligations
• Development and management of the deal desk with enforcement of the commercial framework
• Development of additional commercial and margin analysis
• Systems development and process automation – continuous improvement ethos