Microsoft SharePoint Architect
Reports to: Projects Director
Location: Runcorn (Remote working available)
Travel: Frequent visits to existing and new client sites
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm, with a 30-minute lunch break.
About BCN Group
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
Focus of the role
As a SharePoint Solutions Architect at BCN you will be working on projects to develop customised SharePoint-based technology solutions for a variety of clients and industries.
A customer facing and dynamic role that requires the ability to commercially propose projects based on the articulated advantages and abilities of the Microsoft Productivity stack of applications in achieving identified business goals. You will be joining a high performing Delivery Team who share a common goal in driving the adoption of M365 cloud technologies.
• Extensive experience designing SharePoint 2010-2019 /Office 365 solutions and technical architectures for on-premise, cloud and hybrid deployments
• Creation and modification of master/layout pages, web parts and other components
• Solid knowledge of SharePoint Services, SharePoint Object Model, WorkFlow, Info Path, Form Services, KPIs, BDC, Records Management, PBI, Enterprise Search, Excel Services, SharePoint security model, and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and above
• Creating web parts and lists as part of a customized portal application
• Developing custom applications, workflows, user interfaces, etc
• Building high quality enterprise level applications utilising technologies across all tiers (GUI, application, service, business domain, persistence, and integration)
• Experience with integrating other products (CRM, Case Management, Financials, etc.)
• Experience in SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS
• Strong understanding of supporting SharePoint technologies including: Windows Server, SQL Server, .NET Framework, IIS, Clustering, NLB, Storage Capabilities, ISA Server, and SQL Reporting
• Strong familiarity with third party products available when building SharePoint solutions
• A minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Demonstrate a very high level of customer service
• Be highly collaborative with the current team, management structure and business leaders
• Demonstrate a ‘Can-Do’ attitude
• Be an excellent communicator
• Full UK driving licence
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, health cover, life assurance, birthday day off, tastecard+ membership, generous holiday entitlement (plus the option to buy holidays), employee bonus scheme, plus more!
Come and join a winning team.